A Dynamic Document Package (DDP) is the tangible output of Drawloop’s automated document service and the end deliverable that your sales or service team can send to anyone at anytime. It is a single packaged asset comprised of one or more different document types that are dynamically merged with your Salesforce data. The set of documents are the same native ones currently used during your sales or service process, except now they reside within your Salesforce environment.
Learn more about DDP Features
Building a DDP: Thank Your Sales Ops Team
There are two distinct features unique to Dynamic Document Packages – who builds them and when they are built. Your sales ops or admin team now owns what used to be the responsibility of your individual sales people or customer service reps. Sales ops identifies the set of documents that comprise each DDP and the type of Salesforce object(s) it is associated with; builds the DDP; and then loads it into your Salesforce environment. It’s very likely that over time your sales ops team could build 100+ DDPs for your sales or customer service team to use during the customer buying cycle including post-purchase and renewals.
Running a DDP: Just Click a Button
Now that your sales ops team has completed more than 90% of the work up front – it literally takes the click of a button for a sales person or customer service rep to run a DDP. The process is simple:
- Run from any Salesforce object – a contact, account, opportunity or a custom object
- Choose the appropriate DDP that will be merged with data
- Click “Run”
With DDPs, You Can:
- Turn around documents faster than ever
- Eliminate manually creating documents outside of Salesforce
- Customize documents specific to customer’s needs
- Improve accuracy of document content & version control
- Limit document exposure
- Allow multiple users in different areas of your organization to create compliance-approved documents
And because both the documents and data used to create DDPs are in Salesforce, your organization will also increase Salesforce adoption, improve data compliance and increase visibility to current and historic deals.
After Generating a DDP, You Can:
- Store and associate completed DDPs with the corresponding Salesforce record
- Deliver your DDP via multiple methods – email, download, send through an SMTP server, send to a web-service (HTTP), or attach to an object
- Capture a legally binding signature via an eSignature service
- Stream a DDP with any Salesforce Chatter message to a record or group feed
In addition to individuals sending DDPs, your organization can also automate sending a DDP based on Salesforce triggers or workflows. And while most of the time you will send one or two DDPs, your organization can also automate the distribution of hundreds or even thousands of DDPs on at a particular time or day.Since DDPs are executed from a cloud service, there is no hardware or software to install or maintain, and no technical expertise required.
Build DDPs Using These Document Types:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel